Monday, August 31, 2009

The "Super" Martins

My sister Sarah and her husband Alex have one heck of a family! They have not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, but 5 kids: Jessica, Nathan, Noah, Aaron & Annaka. I have to give props to my amazing sister for all that she does to keep this family functioning (well and her husband too). Not only does she have 5 kids, but she home-schools them! On top of that she is going to nursing school, AND manages to have dinner ready every night. I don't know how she does it, but she is one amazing woman! And above all, they have fun together as a family. You will see what I mean from these photos. I had such a blast capturing their goofiness! Meet the Super Martins!!!









Check out these dance moves :)


This little one takes my breath away!








This picture so perfectly sums up the Martins...I love it!


A quiet moment for mom & dad...aren't they beautiful?!


















No comments:

Post a Comment