Friday, August 21, 2009

Stephanie Krystal...aka my Bestie :)

Steph and I have been best friends since we were 8 years old. We meet in dance class, and danced all the way through high school together. She now lives in Cabo San Lucas where she dances professionally with a company. We both planned our trips back to Wisconsin at the same time, and I had a blast hanging out with her and of course getting her in front of my camera. I was so blessed to have the opportunity to combine the art of photography and the art of dance; two things that I hold dear to my heart. I hope that you enjoy her beautiful art. Love you Bestie!





This is my beautiful best friend





























She finally got her "Scorpion" :)
Definitely worth touching the bird poo to get this shot :)

Beautiful...






I love everything about this photo





No comments:

Post a Comment