Thursday, September 3, 2009

Stephanie & Dan-ENGAGED!!!

Stephanie & Dan are high school sweethearts, and are getting married August 28th of 2010. I had the pleasure of taking their engagement photos, and am honored to be photographing their wedding as well. Being a photographer allows me to be there for some of life's most precious moments, and it is such a blessing to be able to capture two people in love, ready to start a life together. Thanks for letting me be a part of your joyous time Steph & Dan!












The look of love <3








This picture just makes me say "awwww" :)





Stephanie & Dan, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Thanks for climbing a tree in flip flops Steph!





These two are so cute :)








They wanted to take a few photos wearing matching T-shirts in honor of Dan's dad. They turned out so great!


Congrats you two! Looking forward to 8-28-10

1 comment:

  1. I think their second photo is just beautiful. It would be so interesting to see a couple, 50 years into their marriage, with the same shot to compare. I love it.

    ReplyDelete