Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Meet the Gundersons

Beautiful, Talented, Fun, Outgoing...the list goes on & on when it comes to the Gunderson family. Bill & Nicole Gunderson sing together on the worship team at Fox River Christian Church in Waukesha, WI. I wish you could all hear them sing...their voices are simply breathtaking. On top of that, they have 3 adorable kids: Gwenny, "E" (Ethan), & Kade. Each one of them brought their own unique personality to the shoot, and it was my pleasure to get to capture that in their photos. I hope you are ready for this model family!






See what I mean...each one with their own unique personality. LOVE it!!!


I love this moment...


randomness, happiness, and a little bit of chaos...priceless


Those eyes are going to break some hearts someday











The moment that melts every dad's heart


Could these two be any cuter? Seriously!










No comments:

Post a Comment