Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Garbinskis-One on the Way

I can't even tell you how much fun I had with these two on their maternity shoot! Audra & Justin were so open to my crazy ideas, and were so much fun to work with. Their vintage style & fun-loving personalities were just a joy to capture. They are anxiously awaiting their bundle of joy, who is supposed to come on Christmas day. Not only is Audra going to have the baby without any pain meds...she is also having the baby at home. She is my hero! I hope you enjoy these as much as I do :)


We used the numbers on the dryers to show the expected due date :)










Check out their adorable nursery



These next four are some of my favorites. We had to stop at the grocery store for some "pregnant snacks" & of course get some frozen yogurt :)








I love how intently Justin is reading about breast-feeding ;)






We used pink & blue balloons since they don't know what they are having yet. How fun!













2 comments:

  1. I love these...what great ideas and soooo unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun with you too. You had such great ideas and really captured our personalities through your photography. Keep up the great work, your amazing.

    ReplyDelete