Sunday, July 19, 2009

Meet the Andersons

This weekend I had the pleasure of photographing the Anderson family: Justin, Emilie & Lily. This family's story is amazing, and I am blessed to be a part of their lives. Justin & Emilie moved out to Arizona to plant a church 4 years ago (Praxis Church), which God has used to bring so many people to Him. This church has been very influential in my life as it has brought me closer to God, and is where I met my husband! Anyway, back to the Andersons: last year, they added one more to their family, Lily Rae. She is one of the cutest, happiest babies I have ever seen. I hope you enjoy this beautiful family!



There are few things in life more precious than the love between a father and daughter. Capturing moments like this is the reason I do what I do. As I looked at these precious moments between a father and his child, I couldn't help but be reminded of the love we share with our Father, God. As deep as Justin's love is for his sweet Lily, our Father in heaven loves us more than we can even fathom. And like Lily, we too can feel safe and at peace in our Father's arms.








I am grateful for photos like this: the joy on Lily's face, the flow of Emilie's skirt, and the love between mother and daughter all captured forever from one fleeting moment.











Try not to smile while looking at this face...I dare you!









The face of pure joy


This is such an "Anderson" moment. I am so glad I was able to capture it.


No comments:

Post a Comment