Sunday, July 26, 2009

Brittany & John: Bring on the Heat!!!

Stunning beauty...check, insane chemistry...check, that newlywed glow...check, this couple has it all! This shoot was soooo much fun. I could have swore that these two walked straight off of the runway and over to our shoot. Brit & I first met years ago at a Bible study. It wasn't until just recently that we were able to reconnect as we both were starting our businesses and share a love for photography (Brittany Janelle Photography). Since then, Brit & John have quickly become some of our closest friends. It was so great to finally get them in front of my lens. Thanks for making my job so easy guys!








Breathtaking, isn't she?!





One of my favs




Ok Brit, seriously! So beautiful!



They are so cute





Check out their chemistry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment